Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Robert from Day26 is gay?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Sooo, another male R&B singer is allegedly gay. Why am I not surprised? Honestly, I think half the music industry are a bunch of queens, but Chris Brown some just hide is better than others. This time, its Robert from now-defunct boy-band Day26. I heard about this yesterday but I umm, neglected to post about it. However, at some point yesterday the following tweet appeared:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
photo courtesy of Necole Bitchie

    Of course, moments later, Robert's twitter account was deleted. He later resurfaced under a new page, claiming to have been hacked. I don't know...I still remember when me and my cousin saw him at Fairlane looking like the only queen. #kanyeshrug, doesnt matter to me though! What do you guys think? Scream at me in the comment section below!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so gay.

Post a Comment